Last modified and effective date: October 20, 2016
1. Information Collection
Users of the Service may be Clients (anyone utilizing the Maxtorium platform to request services to be performed by a Consultant) or Consultants (individual user utilizing the Maxtorium platform to offer services to Clients).
Information You Provide to Us
· Personal Information : In the course of using the Service (whether as a Client or Consultant), we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (" Personal Information "). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, postal address, phone number. These informations are not viewable by Maxtorium Clients unless you make a bid to their RFPs as a consultant. A Maxtorium Client’s representative’s personal informations are not viewable by Maxtorium Consultants or Maxtorium Clients.
· Identity Verification : We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth, or taxpayer identification number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law, such as completion of tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement.
· General Audience Service : The Service is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that Maxtorium has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us a t: email@example.com
· Non-Identifying Information : We also may collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general job-related data ("Non-Identifying Information"). We may aggregate information collected from Maxtorium registered and non-registered users (" Maxtorium Users "). We consider your past project informations without company names, your module expertise, your special expertise, your reference points without name of reference, your demographic data to be Non-Identifying Information. These informations are viewable by Maxtorium Clients.
Information Received from Third Parties
Information Collected from Users Automatically
We and our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Service, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Service, areas within the Service that you visited, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol ("IP") address or other unique device identifier ("Device Identifier") for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Service. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device you use to access the Service, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Service.
The technology used to collect information automatically from Maxtorium Users may include the following:
· Cookies : Like many websites, we and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use both persistent cookies that remain on your computer or similar device (such as to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service and to track your compliance with any Maxtorium applicable policies) and session ID cookies, which expire at the end of your browser session (for example, to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how Maxtorium Users interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage by Maxtorium Users and web traffic routing on the Service). You may be able to instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Service.
Certain web browsers and certain browser add-ons such as Adobe Flash may provide additional data storage mechanisms that are used in a manner similar to cookies, and some of the content included on our Sites may make use of this type of storage. For example, a Flash cookie is a data file placed on a device via the Adobe Flash plugin that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your device.
· Web Beacons: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as "web beacons" or "tracking tags" to help us keep track of what content on our Sites is effective and to serve relevant advertising to you. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to you, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review or email messages you receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our Service, to monitor how Maxtorium Users navigate the Service, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
· Embedded Scripts: An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Service, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Service.
In addition, we may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes and we may use third parties to perform these services on our behalf.
How We Respond To Do Not Track Signals
Please note that your browser setting may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online service you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, Maxtorium does not alter its practices when it receives a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser.
You may have the opportunity to create a profile, which consists of information about you, and may include Personal Information, information on work previously performed outside the Service, skills, tests taken, test scores, feedback/rating information and other information, including your user ID ("Profile"). The information in your Profile may be visible to all Maxtorium Users and the general public subject to the privacy choices you make within your Maxtorium Profile. You may edit certain information in your Profile via your account and may choose to limit who is able to view certain content you post to your Profile. Clients and Agencies of associated individual users or companies may also have the opportunity to create an organization Profile. If in any case, you believe that an unauthorized profile has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
RFPs Through the Service
If you choose to post a RFP (request for proposal) via the Service as a Client, the contents of such RFP will not be viewable publicly, The RFP as only viewable through the Service to selected people who you choose to collect proposal. RFPs include information such as company name, location, requested consulting days and period of work period for freelance consultants, daily expense budget, flight & acommodation information, position title etc.
We collect feedback from Maxtorium Users about their experience with other Maxtorium Users of our Service. Please note that any feedback you provide via the Service or feedback provided about you is publicly viewable via the Service. On very rare occasions, we may remove feedback pursuant to our Feedback Removal Policy.
2. Use and Retention of Information
We use information we collect:
· To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
· To contact you with administrative communications and Maxtorium newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of Maxtorium or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the instructions in the Your Choices and Opting Out section, below.
· To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Service and elsewhere online;
· To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the company you represent;
· To assess your application to use a Maxtorium services for Maxtorium and prepare related governmental and internal statistics reports; and
Unless you request that we delete certain information (see Changing Your Information or Closing Your Account below, we retain the information we collect for at least 5 years and may retain the information for as long as needed for our business and legal purposes.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
· Information about Consultants Shared with Clients and Agencies : We don’t share your personal information unless you make a bid to Client’s request for proposal. Note that if a Consultant is suspended from the Maxtorium Service, we may share that information with Clients for whom that Consultant has worked or applied for work. If you sign up as a Consultant to the Service, we may share non identifying information with the applicable Client(s).
· Service Providers : We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of Maxtorium's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
· Legal and Investigative Purposes : Maxtorium will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Maxtorium or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify Maxtorium Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
· Business Transfers : We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. Third Party Analytics Providers, Ad Servers and Similar Third Parties
Maxtorium works with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors: to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Service, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Service; to serve our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Service and the effectiveness of our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on the Service as well as other web sites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including cookies and web beacons), and may use that information to show you targeted advertisements. Some of these parties may collect Personal Information when you visit the Service or other online websites and services.
5. Your Choices and Opting Out
Registered Maxtorium Users may update their choices regarding the types of communications you receive from us through your online account. You also may opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those e-mails. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Service (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications. You may opt-out of receiving text messages by replying "STOP" to any text message received. Registered Maxtorium Users who access the Service by using an Maxtorium mobile application receive push notifications.
6. Changing Your Information or Closing Your Account
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information, and you must update any changes through your online account. If you request to access all personal information you've submitted, we will respond to your request to access within 30 days. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, you can do so through the Maxtorium Service. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information will actively persist on the Service even if you close your account. In addition, your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may persist internally or for our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Service. Bear in mind that neither you nor Maxtorium can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Service.
Maxtorium takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about Maxtorium Users. All access to the Sites is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for our Maxtorium Users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, Maxtorium cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
8. International Transfers of Personal Information
9. Links to Other Sites
Our Service contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites.These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Phishing websites imitate legitimate websites in order to obtain personal or financial information. Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to Maxtorium. In addition, if you believe you have received an email or had a similar interaction with a third party pretending to be Maxtorium, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Changes to this Policy
12. Contacting Us
Attn: Legal, Semsitap St. Tirnakci Business Center No:5/15, Osmanaga / Kadıkoy / Istanbul, Turkey